Welcome!


It's not about what grade you teach, which class you teach, where you teach, or even if you teach (administrators and staff support play an important role in student learning as well.) It's all about all of us working together to help all students learn more.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oh No! Spring Break Ends Today!

Well...that went fast. I hope everyone enjoyed their time off as much as I did.

Son2 got an honorable mention in his category at the Science Fair which wasn't bad at all since he had never done this competition before. Believe me, he took notes and he is already planning his project for next year.

Son1 has less than 3 weeks until his first year of college is complete. He is busy wrapping up his committments and preparing for exams. One year down, three (no, maybe five more with grad school) to go!

It will be a busy back to school week for me...in addition to teaching my classes--tomorrow I have to finish grading some projects to include in 3rd mp grades which are due Tuesday am. Wednesday night, I have a vacation bible school meeting at church. Thursday, I'm hosting a workshop for new teachers at my school and Friday, I'm in Dover at a vocabulary workshop. All good things...just all in one week!

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to leave a comment with feedback as to what you'd like to see on this blog.

Happy last day of Spring Break! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do do think? I'd love to hear from you.
Leave your comment to get the discussion started.