Welcome!


It's not about what grade you teach, which class you teach, where you teach, or even if you teach (administrators and staff support play an important role in student learning as well.) It's all about all of us working together to help all students learn more.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Want to earn FREE stuff?

Swagbucks is an online search engine that allows you to earn points each time you do an internet search. Once you sign up and download the search bar, ALL you have to do is search the internet to earn FREE stuff! Each day you search you earn points in your swagbucks account. Once you accumulate points, you can purchase items in the swagbucks online store. Only 450 points are needed for a $5 Amazon gift card!

I average about 11-13 points a day--not bad for just searching the internet. This seemed too good to be true to me but I've gotten and used three gift cards so far so believe me--it's legit! I've used the amazon gift cards to help fund my love of books!

Sign up today to start earning FREE stuff! If you use the swagbucks icon on the left side of my blog (scroll up), I earn points for my account too! If you prefer, you can just go to the swagbucks site as well (I just don't get points this way.)

I love swagbucks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do do think? I'd love to hear from you.
Leave your comment to get the discussion started.