Welcome!


It's not about what grade you teach, which class you teach, where you teach, or even if you teach (administrators and staff support play an important role in student learning as well.) It's all about all of us working together to help all students learn more.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Remember me?

Wow, it's been a great start to the school year! My students are a lot of fun and I have a fantastic student teacher working with me. Getting back into the swing of things schoolwise along with starting a new exercise schedule and a sixteen year old son who is now driving has made life busy. I think things are starting to settle down some...I hope to several new posts up soon about my professional learning community experience thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do do think? I'd love to hear from you.
Leave your comment to get the discussion started.